Thursday 11 June 2009

Been a busy busy week!




Blimey i have'nt known whether i was coming or going this week!, first it was my eldests 10th birthday then 2 days later i had to go see my solicter about my ex husband yet again!! ( dont think i'm ever going to be free of him ya know!).


Then i had the birthday bbq which went really well considering it was meant to rain that day but we was lucky, not very sunny but dry!.


Then yesterday it was my other halfs birthday PHEW! think i have got most of the birthdays out of the way now!.


My car had to go to the scrappys today which was really quite sad as it was the longest i had manged to keep a car without it falling apart! (4 years!).


Manged to list one pair of non slip slippers ( try saying that fast! lol) with 3 more pairs coming up, lilac listed, pink,yellow and lime coming up, they are in my etsy store so check them out! http://www.sharnemainiaknits.etsy.com/ i have sold 4 pairs of slippers on etsy so far and one bunny! and a cushion cover so not bad i think!

No comments:

Post a Comment