Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy new year!!


Oh my god its been ages since i blogged!, i promise i will do better this year!.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, i had a lovely family Christmas, i think all my children were happy with what father Christmas bought them!!.

I took part in MISI's secert Santa exchange and i was very spoilt with my gift it was beautiful, useful and very well made, check out my pictures to see how lucky i have been, what you cant tell from the photo is my name has been embroidered on the big notebook!.

Well now i have found out who my santa is i can shamelessly plug their MISI shop lol.

So drum roll please!!!!!! its sewembroidernut!!!, a very talented lady and heres the link to her shop so you can all go and buy something from this lovely lady!! http://www.misi.co.uk/view_profile.php?user_id=137.

I have started to work on items for the new year so please keep checking my shops to find out more, although i will be blogging about them.

Sometime this year i want to plan a give away if you have any ideas as to what you would like to see as part of my giveaway then please leave a comment.

now i must get on with some exercises to work away the christmas excess ( i start back at rosemary conley thursday!!! eeeek!!) and i must knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment